Example ContractsClausesDirectors
Directors
Directors contract clause examples

Directors - The maximum Annual Bonus that Company-Level Directors of the Business Unit shall be eligible to receive under the Plan shall be an amount equal to 4% of such Director’s base salary, with that 4% being comprised as follows: 3.2% from WFD Incremental Operating Income and 0.8% from Enterprise Incremental Income. Therefore, 80% of each Director’s Annual Bonus is based on achieving and exceeding WFD Target Operating Income and the other 20% is based on achieving and exceeding Enterprise Target Operating Income. For purposes of clarity, Directors do not include members of the Board of Directors, but are management-level employees of the Company.

Directors John Patrick Anniss Stuart Alan Binding Robert Frederick Catchpole Paul Jonathan Willis

Directors Stuart Alan Binding Robert Frederick Catchpole Paul Jonathan Willis

Directors John Patrick Anniss Stuart Alan Binding Robert Frederick Catchpole Paul Jonathan Willis

Directors John Patrick Anniss Stuart Alan Binding Robert Frederick Catchpole Paul Jonathan Willis

Directors. The number of directors constituting the entire Board of Directors (the “Number of Directors”) shall be [three] or such greater number determined as provided in the Bylaws of the Corporation, in either case subject to reduction as provided in Section 4.2.4.4.

Directors. The number of directors constituting the entire Board of Directors (the “Number of Directors”) shall be three or such greater number determined

Directors. From the Effective Date until the Third Annual Meeting Date,

Directors John Patrick Anniss Jesus Llorca Rodriguez

Directors - The maximum Annual Bonus that Directors of the Business Unit shall be eligible to receive under the Plan shall be an amount equal to 4% of such Director’s base salary. For purposes of clarity, Directors do not include members of the Board of Directors, but are management-level employees of the Company.

Next results

Draft better contracts
faster with AllDrafts

AllDrafts is a cloud-based editor designed specifically for contracts. With automatic formatting, a massive clause library, smart redaction, and insanely easy templates, it’s a welcome change from Word.

And AllDrafts generates clean Word and PDF files from any draft.